Monday, December 7, 2009

Declared 18~~

Lets start with my life , shall we?



I admitted that , so many things that happen to me recently since the last post. I've been away for a moment . But I'm still interested in blogging. For the past , I already dont know what I had been done . And I'm still having fun around my friends . My life in love is really frustrating because till now when I saw her , my heart always whispered to me , u may try harder than doing nothing. Besides that , my friend that always asked me why dont u chased her back?(I supposed to answer this but I feel ashamed) Yes I want to , but I cant manage to take good care of her. Why? I'm not borned to be like that . Who says ? I know myself better than others and that is it about my love fantasy world..

Back to my studies , everything goes unwell...Itz about my F&B and french , sighs ,please don't fail me. For me college is a way to spend time but it also made me decided which way to go now and it is clear .

5th december :
Thanks for all that are with me celebrating , too bad no cakes . I'm happy with those people that I celebrated with (p.s too bad jocelyn is not around due to working , I'm glad to see you there =D .)

Cybercafe - DOTA
It depressed me as always. I'm looking down. I don't see any hope in the team . Perhaps my skills is not enough . After losing , I will think of quiting dota for god sake but I still played. Why am I so arrogant?

1 comment: