Thursday, April 21, 2011

Think Think Thinking

First kitchen was a holiday... Second kitchen was a nightmare... Cut here and there ... Burned my hand... Although there is still 2 kitchens to go , its so much fun I am having ... but sometimes it so tiring till u don't have the time for yourself ...

A chef told me this : You got to have the passion in order to success .
My reaction was : er Er er ... Smiles ...
the chef : Challenging .. do you love challenge ?
me : Of cos ...
the chef : okay .. first lesson , u must know how to cut chicken ... cutting skills is important ..
me : Shall we start ?
chef : No , there is no chicken for you ~~
me : so ?
chef : u got build your own farm for chicken ...
me: left ear in right ear out ~
chef: 2tml you working ?
me: No...
chef: too bad ...
me : why ?
chef: nothing...
me : WTF...
chef: Dismiss ~~

Weird ...

No comments:

Post a Comment