Saturday, June 27, 2009

Read This And Apologize

27 June 2009 (Sat)

I've waited long way to watch transformer movie at cinema. I Do say No to those friends that invited me to go due to "I feel like watch with you is better"(I bet It's more fun ) but what did I do till u said LEMA when u called me? I invited you first , then you invited me again So Don't u know whether I want to watch or not?( Come on la even a "Normal" friends can get it and as if today is the 1st day u know me.) I was cool with you even u bringed your gf along but at least tell me what ! So I could invite someone else to watch together rather than asked to be a lamp post (I know u got other friends joining but I dont feel comfortable with that and yet is this the 1st day u know me ? ) So I decided to not to watch. Don't u feel something wrong when I said so? (perhaps in ur mind now u thinking of "i'M not a good friends to you ; i'm a nobody in our few years of friendship and pls u think so I got a ans for u . Thanks for the advices u gave me when i'm in trouble and all the ways u did so help me up. Frankly I could not be to ur "Friend" anymore and yeah why? Bared in mind. Gf is not the way for you to forgot your friends feeling sometime(Feel shame abit lar). I wish all the best for you and don't come back to friends when u got into trouble like me. I regreted before. thx for this blog. It make me describe all my feeling . =D ..Sigh what I guessed about you is wrong . U're just a ordinary type of person. More to be nothing. Haih what a day u spoiled. Unforgiven

Bye And enjoY
Hope the one u "holded hands" together is your gf.Or else i'm gonna feel embarassed on myself..
And shy to be ur friends anymore..

No comments:

Post a Comment