Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Trying to make everything goes well

Studies(school life),
I've growed , but what do I need to survive... Well , for the past few years throughout the school days that I had gone to, I don't really want to study and now I felt so sorry to myself which I don't know why suddenly it bared inside my memory.

Love,
I started to fail & fail since form 2 which I never receive what she want to give to me & maybe I'm just a wood. And yeah till now I still continue to live as a wood.

Friends,
I gone through everything , thanks for the support.(Bf - Thanks for everything , this may not payable but I still got to thank you with the eclipse of my heart.)

Family,
I just love the way they are..

Studies(College),
Chefz , uhm everything seem going well...I would like to keep it up.

Myself ,
Still taking good care of my face (T_T) and I'm not as fine as the passed.

Well till here..(got some pictures that i'm gonna upload it but lazy hehe)

UnLoveable XoXoXo ~

No comments:

Post a Comment