Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Love

Everytime, I am the only one created the quarrel and make her feel sad... And she once she started to cry, I am totally hurts cause this is not the first time... A single drop , makes me feel bad everytimes... I would find a way and I know I will shine her life up once I get her the ring... the ring for both of us.... Babe, I know I owe you alots of this words "SoRRy"... And I mean it... And its makes me feel guilty afterall... And Yes, it will spoiled my mood all day long... But sometimes it really makes me no mood to do anything at all... Every supports from you, is the rewards for being greatfull and achieved whatever I wanted... "Meaningful" the case happened yesterday, it ruin everything today... But I will try my best to fix everything. Love you, Baby Ee Ling. Loved Teddy And Bear Bear Always.... Alots of huggies to them... Hugsss~~~~~~ <3 ( *Hearts*) I love you so much. Tears Drop......

No comments:

Post a Comment